Microsoft Office Open XML File Format Converter for Mac 0.1b Beta
Основная информация о программеWith the Office Open XML Converter, that you can convert Office Open XML files to a format that is compatible with Microsoft Office 2004 for Mac and Microsoft Office v. X for Mac.
You may choose to convert and open one file, or convert a large number of files.
This version of the Office Open XML Converter can convert the following Office Open XML file formats:
· Word Document (*.docx)
· Word Macro-Enabled Document (*.docm)
These files are converted to Rich Text Format (RTF), which can be opened in Microsoft Word 2004 and Microsoft Word X.
The converter is a Beta release, and might be unable to convert all the data in Office Open XML files. After you convert a file, you should review the file carefully to make sure that it contains all of the information that you expect.
The following issues are known to exist in this Beta release:
· Macros and Visual Basic content are not included in the converted file.
· Charts and SmartArt graphics are converted to pictures.
The following issues might occur in this Beta release:
· Graphics and other objects in the document might appear with a different size.
· Color fills and shading in tables might not be preserved.
· Conversion might not succeed if the document contains a bibliography or citations.
· Conversion might not succeed if the document contains WordArt.
· Document layout and formatting might not be preserved.
· Some Unicode characters might not be preserved.
· Conversion might not succeed if the document contains very large pictures.
· Conversion might not succeed if you use an SMB network volume as the preferred destination for converted files.
· Picture bullets might not be preserved.
· Fonts might be substituted.