Wikipedia pulls up entire wikipedia articles, complete with pictures, for viewing from the Dashboard.
Ключевые особенности и функции
· Compatible with any language wikipedia, just enter the 2 letter code on the back. Defaults to English. · Click the wikipedia.org button to the right of the search field to open the current article or search term in Safari. · The little “?” button to the right of the search field will pull a random article into the widget (Special: Randompage query).
Что нового в этой версии?
· Wikipedia articles can now be edited from within the widget
· User can now change font size
· Added a pull-down menu to the back with the languages of the largest wikipedias
· Added a comment button on the back for quick feedback
· The links at the top of search results pages now work
· 'Image:' pages work again
· Cache works again
· Searching for an article or clicking a link will no longer use a cached file. This eliminates the case sensitivity problem with certain searches (eg. "duluth, mn").
· Now works when logged into an account (in Safari) with an alternative skin selected.
· Updated the CSS from wikipedia.org
· Shift-spacebar scrolls up, in addition to the spacebar scrolling down
· Delete goes back in history, shift-delete goes forward
· Tab and Cmd-f select the search box
· The widget now shrinks to the size of the back before flipping
· Dutch localization by Gustaaf Groenendaal
· Danish localization by Niels Danielsen
· Japanese localization by Gregory Senyshyn and Hiroko Ogura
· Traditional and Simplified Chinese localizations by Xu Zhaoben.
Смотреть всю историю изменений